WhenKittensATK

The "I Just Recently Watched Movies/TV Series" Topic

I had started with watching Spartacus: Gods of the Arena months ago, and now watching Spartacus: Blood and Sand. Pretty good, just finished watching the the first episode, on episode 2 now.

I had started with watching Spartacus: Gods of the Arena months ago, and now watching Spartacus: Blood and Sand. Pretty good, just finished watching the the first episode, on episode 2 now.

You watched them in the wrong order. Gods of the Arena has a ton of flashbacks to Blood and Sand strewn throughout. Both were great, can't wait for the second season of Blood and Sand.

You watched them in the wrong order. Gods of the Arena has a ton of flashbacks to Blood and Sand strewn throughout. Both were great, can't wait for the second season of Blood and Sand.

I know, but nothing I can do about that. Hell, I started watching Lost with the Season 1 finale. :P

It's not THAT bad if you watch Arena before. Season 3 will be interesting though..the new actor looks and sounds completely different..

MOVIES.

- Gummo

- Enter the Void

- nineteen eighty four (diffenitely not as good as the book)

TV SHOWS

currently getting through

all seasons of Seinfeld, Malcolm in the middle and my name is earl.

Currently watching Doctor Who. I'm halfway through the 5th Doctor Peter Davidson. I'm also watching Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai whenever a new episode comes out.

I've been watching lots of american chopper lately. Watching them build bikes inspires me to build computers lol.

I know, but nothing I can do about that. Hell, I started watching Lost with the Season 1 finale. :P

Anybody else miss Lost? ( I do ) :(

Shows that I highly recommend if not already mentioned here, are Falling Skies, Game Of Thrones, and American Horror Story.

Watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes last night, at least it had good special effects :)