The "I Just Recently Watched Movies/TV Series" Topic

WhenKittensATK

Oh yeah Resident Evil 1 through 4 going to go see no 5 soon.

Oh and Onion? l33t? Leo? Just the other day on Sunday I was smack bang in the middle of where a lot of the chase scenes were shot for Mad Max haha buuuttttt still haven't watched the movies :P

On Sunday I was smack bang in the middle of where a lot of the chase scenes were shot for Mad Max haha buuuttttt still haven't watched the movies :P
Find the nearest sharp object and insert it into one ear and out the other.

:ph34r:

:P

Find the nearest sharp object and insert it into one ear and out the other.

:ph34r:

:P

Haha to be fair though Aussie movies and TV shows in general suck.

I am one of the people that don't get the reference when a car drove past with a hand dangling from a chain and a message saying someone wants his hand back :P also I don't care for a Ford let alone one with performance decreasing mods ;)

Haha to be fair though Aussie movies and TV shows in general suck.

I am one of the people that don't get the reference when a car drove past with a hand dangling from a chain and a message saying someone wants his hand back :P also I don't care for a Ford let alone one with performance decreasing mods ;)

Its a classic, its actually not the best movie (2 is better than 1, 3 is mediocre) but its the vehicle style and Max' badassery that makes me like the movies.

But yeah, cars you see styled like the Mad Max cars are usually about looks, which hypocritically I usually despise but a 'wasteland' looking vehicle with mismatched parts and spikes and stupid exhausts and all sorts of crap added to the car is just awesome.

Oh and Onion? l33t? Leo? Just the other day on Sunday I was smack bang in the middle of where a lot of the chase scenes were shot for Mad Max haha buuuttttt still haven't watched the movies :P

They're really really good, you should check them out. I think the first one was the best.

Show:

Dexter Season 7: First episode game the "OHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT"s at every second because of the crazy mess he's in right off the bat. This season has me very excited