The "I Just Recently Watched Movies/TV Series" Topic

WhenKittensATK

(2011)

An okay movie, liked his Brotherhood of War movie better. Felt more touching. Can't say I would recommend it though. They could have done more with the story. It just didn't feel like it was enough.

I'm surprised it only costs $27 million with the amount of stuff they did. Most of it CG, but still $27 million is pretty small for a movie of this scale. Perhaps IMDB has an outdated budget, but even at $27 million that's suppose to be the most expensive movie out of Korea haha.

The story told in the movie is fiction, but it was inspired by a true story. Although we will never hear the original story, since he never told anyone about it. All I can seem to find is that after the war he moved to Illinois and died in 1992.

normandykorean.jpg

Edited by AZNguyen

Movies:

Hangover 2: Pretty funny, don't see why everyone said the first was way better, I didn't think that all. I think they were far worse off in this one and I had some laughs from it. I may have even liked it better then the first in someways.

Movies:

The Secret World of Arietty: It's Miyazaki movie, of course it's going to be awesome...the ending surprised me though.

Friends with Benefits: Pretty good romantic comedy, I recommend it to fans of the genre.