The "I Just Recently Watched Movies/TV Series" Topic

WhenKittensATK

Evangelion: 1.11 You Are (Not) Alone

Definitely the best way to watch to Evangelion if you've never seen it before. I believe it would be equivalent to the first 6 episodes that originally aired, except in this release it was completely remastered. And they did a great job - all remakes of old shows/movies should get this big of an upgrade.

Been watching some Cowboy Bebop.

True Blood

Also watched Ep 5 of Top Shot. That Adam guy really rubs me the wrong way.

He goes on and on about how being a rat is bad and moral code. Yet he is the one conspiring against his own team. Seriously, I hope one day he reflects on this and feels ashamed of himself.

Believe it or not, I just recently watched "Doom" for the very first time on Blu-Ray. Not to impressed but having a good sound system kept me from turning it off.

I have yet to see that.

Are you not psychotic anymore?

:P

I have yet to see that

As I said; I thought it wasn't all that great. But I guess I just wanted to see it because I played the hell outta that game way back in the day. The first one that is. Yep, I'm that old

Are you not psychotic anymore?

:P

Nah...medication keeps me leveled out and being in that padded room several times really makes SOME people wanting to change.

Last night I watched Bad Santa again... what a vulgar, nasty, awful, HYSTERICAL movie! Might be the funniest I've ever seen. If they had cast anyone other than Billy Bob Thornton for the lead, the movie wouldnt be good, but geez oh man does he play a good heartless drunken piece of filth, its fannnnntastic :D