The "I Just Recently Watched Movies/TV Series" Topic

WhenKittensATK

I can guarantee you this movie will not disappoint. One of the best martial arts movie out there. It won Best Picture and Best Action Choreography at the Hong Kong Film Awards.

As I always say, don't underestimate the power of foreign films reading subtitles is not bad as never watching a good movie.

I LOVED the original - one of the best martial arts movies I've seen

And you should see my collection of foreign films, its not small :popcorn:

Granted most are martial art movies, but I don't turn down movies because it has subtitles

On the opposite note... I saw the A-Team during matinee last week

The Road. Very good film. Sometimes there is not much action, but other times it is very stressful if you really get into the story. :) There is some cannibalism, and all...

i concur; i saw this a few weeks ago, at the time i was in the middle of metro 2033 so it fit right into my life...sad yet hopeful ending...

• Like 1

Top Shot episodes 2 (pistol) and 3 (bow and arrow). It's starting to shape into something interesting. The challenge in episode 2 was pretty cool. This week its going to be with the AR-15.

After a quick search, this does look like a decent series. All the contestants seem to have strong suits with firearms, how are they going to compete Bow and Arrow?

That should be a laugh. Ill be tuning into this, thanks for the heads up.

True Blood, glad its bad gives me something to look forward to every week.

I just watched it too. I was so happy that it came back the week Breaking Bad ended. Gives me something to watch on Sunday.

Unnatural History

Cartoon Network finally put something on their sunday lineup that doesn't suck balls. This is the kind of programming I'd expect to see on this channel, especially if they are going to put live action stuff on their channel

I saw The A-Team Saturday night at a brand new movie joint one mile from our house. It was very enjoyable. The Murdock character was great.

I also watched Naruto Shippuden 165 and 166 this morning. This has been a very good arc and although I have some clue about the future episodes from spoilers and such, I am really find them heart wrenching.

had a few weeks to watch some shows I never got but I just finished

-every season of Weeds

-half way through Entourage

-Nurse Jackie

-US of Tara

I am ready for Dexter and Californication to start back now though!!