Nurse Jackie

Bones

Family Guy

Ghost Hunters

Ghost Whisperer

Paranormal State (re-runs)

Legend of the Seeker

America's Next Top Model (Shaddap)

Waiting for "Happy Town" to start...I hope it's as dark and creepy as it seems.

Movies:

Alice in wonderland

Spirited Away (Beautiful Anime film)

The Bounty Hunter

TV Series:

Beast Wars (only caught a few episodes during childhood, wanted a fresh taste of nostalgia)

Less Than Perfect (dont ask i just like to chill and watch it occasionally)

Red Dwarf (im on season 8 right now)

Red Dwarf
Red Dwarf is simultaneously both one of the greatest shows ever made and one of the most pathetic...

:lol:

Thats what it's appeal is I suppose, it truly is an awesome show but sometimes it gets cringe worthy...

i just recently started watching V. its pretty good and only getting better. storyline is nuts

im sure some of you nerds on this site will like it :P its on ABC thursday nights (i think)

Red Dwarf is simultaneously both one of the greatest shows ever made and one of the most pathetic...

Thats what it's appeal is I suppose, it truly is an awesome show but sometimes it gets cringe worthy...

I hear ya there! I've already watched everything, This is my 2nd Run though, to keep my memories of it all fresh :lol: Its funny though, all those cringe parts usually involve Rimmer - Thank god im in Season 8 where you get a break from him.. more or less anyway - What a Smeg Head :P

P.S The Cat's My Favourate :D

Yeah this is another show I want to see!!

i just recently started watching V. its pretty good and only getting better. storyline is nuts

im sure some of you nerds on this site will like it :P its on ABC thursday nights (i think)

Ya V rocks

update for me

Just saw 9, it was pretty cool but sadish.

Started up Season 1 of 7 of Star Trek Voyager (I wish I got into Star Trek sooner, this is pretty good and I hear this isn't even the best saga)

I dont watch it but have had to change the channel a few times when it come on. I cant believe its on national TV. A show about obese people "Biggest Loser" or something like that? Is America really that damned obese that we have to have a show about it? Makes me want to puke when it comes on, do people really watch this? How many here watch it?

I dont watch it but have had to change the channel a few times when it come on. I cant believe its on national TV. A show about obese people "Biggest Loser" or something like that? Is America really that damned obese that we have to have a show about it? Makes me want to puke when it comes on, do people really watch this? How many here watch it?

Of all the lame trends that TV has picked up, this is the only reality show actually worth a viewing.

It shows no matter how fat someone is, they have a chance. Many people believe they have passed the point of no return. You litterally see people go from weighing OVER 400lbs to looking to looking like they were never overweight in their lives.

When I stopped going to the gym and power training I kept my same eating habits. I got up to 238.5 lbs. Everyone told me i was fat and had no chance - "It's too hard to lose weight, you'll just gain it back!" Despite what everyone said, including my own parents, I did lose the weight ...and honestly the biggest key was KNOWING I would lose that weight. That's what people need - to know it CAN be done. So I'll back this show even though I don't watch it anymore. It's not the reason I decided to lose weight as I started way before it came on, but I believe its one of the few good shows on TV that does more for society than the rest of the crap on TV.

And yes, America really is that fat. Travel outside the States and you won't even need a study to back that theory up to believe it.