Solid but cheap no flash cases?

Hi :) I am looking at building a new computer soon and flashy cases with built in cooling systems beyond fans don't really interest me, however I don't want to build in anything flimsy either though I guess I could do a cardboard case lol. But maybe someone had suggestions before it came to that.

Edited by AnomalousX

Those both have internal viewing windows, I am too cheap to pay for internal viewing windows thats got to at least add $5 to the cost of the case and I'll take pink or no paint at all, as long as it comes in around $20.

Edited by AnomalousX

Any more conditions? How much stuff will you be fitting in there? I assume it has to fit an ATX motherboard, not mATX. 5970? ;)

Edited by kuri

Well $20 is really cheap for a case, bottom on of the barrel type things. Anything in this range is going to need an extra fan to cool ok. This Rosewill Case only has 1 80mm fan but you can pick another up for another $5.

A much better option would be an Antec 300 for $55. This case would cool and look so much better.

Damn, I just thought there was some super generic untouched unpainted metal cases out there, maybe in bulk but not for consumers. Which sucks, it seems like everything is going the other way, like everyone is trying to make their case look like something off the bridge of the Enterprise.