Sign in to follow this  
rickyr

OCZ 600w ModXStream or Thermaltake PP 600w

Hi, nice web site!, great reviews!. I am about to buy a new PC but I can't decide between the OCZ 600w ModXStream Pro or the Thermaltake PP 600w W0318RU. Both are 80 plus certified and same price here in Argentina...which one would you recommend for the following hardware:

i5 750

GA-P55-UD3P

500 gb WD 16mb

2 gb Supertalent DDR3 1333 mhz

GTX 260 core 216

1x DVD-RW SATA.

Thanks!!

Out of those two, I would say the OCZ. Personally, I would go with this, but you may not be able to get it for a good price there.

I read something about this OCZ from "Topopower" or "Sirtec" that those versions are bad something like that, i don't know if they are manufacturers or what...

well, i dont know anything about ocz, but i had a Thermaltake PP 430w running my old 3870, stock e8400, and a few peripherals and it was rock solid. So i

I've had both brands and they were both excellent. For me it would come down to price and extras.

OCZ, check out IVIYTHOS's thread i believe he spotted a Killer deal on a 700w OCZ PSU

Another vote for OCZ. I've had a very good experience with OCZ RMA, so if ever you have any problem with your power supply, you shouldn't need to worry.

Also, Thermaltake is not very well seen amongst the silence enthusiastic crowd. I'm pretty sure the OCZ PSU will be quieter than the Thermaltake.