Xp2100 How To O'clock?

jsfiat

I just purchased an atholon 2100 xp with 512 ddr ram and a MSI KT3 ultra

MB. Have'nt heard anyone talk about this MB. Do I just up the voltage and the memory and the cpu clock speed? let me know thanks Jack

Start by upping the FSB... if it becomes unstable, you can try raising the voltage to see if that helps stable it out...

I recomend going up in intervals of 5.. and testing your system for 2-24 hours after you up it each time.

Make sure you keep it cool... and don't try to do to much, or you'll end up like Bosco. :P

I have been doing alot of reading. With a little direction, I think I can understand what this o'clocking is all about. I set the FSB to 133. Coreect me if I am wrong but isn;t that the standard? My intel PIII had a FSB of 133. It seems a little slower, ( when going to a web page I get a little bleed over from the initial screen.

I am setting the FSB to 133 the cpu ratio to auto the cpu Vcore to 1.725 and the DDR voltage to 2.6 what do you think? If the system doesn't post how do I get back up running? thanks Jack