1 Folding Machine Down Need Help

road-runner

I went to check on one of the machines this moering and its running windows XP Pro, well it has an error message could not start because isapnp.sys is missing or corrupt, I tryed to get it with the recovery console but it can not find the old file and will not expand or open the disc to let me get at the new file, I posted this in operating systems this morning and I guess no one can help me, I can not get into windows in safe mode, I can not get there by going back to the last good known configuration so this machine has been down since 6 am, does any one know the commands or can tell me how to or if it can be done, I can put this driver on a floppy disc is it possible or what command do I need to get this driver into windows system 32 seems like it would be easy if I knew the command to get it in there otherwise I have to format and reinstall for 1 driver missing! Help!! Please

I did a search on this on google for you

:google:

Hopefully some of these hits help...

I saw one link in regards to a worm virus and that file!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=...pnp.sys+missing

You might just have to do a repair and not a full reformat (however I hate repairs and think they make the computer run slower the 2nd time around)

I did a search on this on google for you

:google:

Hopefully some of these hits help...

I saw one link in regards to a worm virus and that file!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=...pnp.sys+missing

You might just have to do a repair and not a full reformat (however I hate repairs and think they make the computer run slower the 2nd time around)

Well I just done a repair I am not sure how it is going to turn out yet, at least it was on one of the slow machines the compaq P4 1.5a, I hope to have it folding shortly so I can get to work on my 2.6c that I was going to try to get folding today, maybe later tonight I will have them all going, thanks for the links I think I have done looked at all of those though I am trying anything to keep from having to start all over, well I think a couple machines have turned in some WUs I am going to go check and see just how far behind in that cloud of PC dust the MacNN Team is!! LOL They said they waved the red flag over here at OCC the way I was brought up that means charge! Well if you mess with the bull you will get the horn! And that is what they are getting! Keep up the good folding guys we will be in 36th place before long