sack_patrol

Fallout 1,2,Tactics better than Fallout 3 + all of DLCs?

Fallout 1,2,Tactics better than Fallout 3 + all of DLCs?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Fallout 1,2,Tactics better than Fallout 3 + all of DLCs?

• Fallout 1 is the best.
    • Fallout 2 is the best.
    • Fallout Tactics is the best.
    • Fallout 3 + DLC's is the best.
    • All Fallouts except 3 are the best.

Of course not. I don't play bad games.

I can't sum up the worst thing you could possibly have said any better than this.

/facepalm

Don't need to have played the game to know it's bad. With all this internet n technology these days...and them new computing machines...you can look at nice little videos for just about anything.

Actually, the Fallout Retrospective hooked me up. I didn't like the franchise before that...I didn't even know it existed before I saw Fallout 3 coming out. I didn't see the retrospective till later on cuz I though that all the games were like that and I didn't know they were from 97. Later I saw the retro but never got to play the old FO's till the last 3 days.

Quote: "Thug explodes like a blood sausage" so awesome. How come today on body comes up with cool stuff like that to put into games.

Edited by ballist1x

Woah, I'm actually shocked. :blink:

I KNOW you'd eat your words if you actually played the freaking game.

I mean SERIOUSLY!

Fine then. I will. We'll see how far I get before I'm bored. I'll do it just to prove how much more fun, and how much more time I can spend playing Fallout 1 since it's been the only thing I've played for the last 3 days or so (of course with slight brakes and playing other games too). For my time's sake, I hope it's worth it. lul

Edited by ballist1x

Of course not. I don't play bad games.

Leave this thread right away!!!

If you don't play a game, then how can you comment on it? Dude, I have loved games that have been said to suck by other people. Don't go by what your friends go or what other people say, play the game then come back here.

Leave this thread right away!!!

If you don't play a game, then how can you comment on it? Dude, I have loved games that have been said to suck by other people. Don't go by what your friends go or what other people say, play the game then come back here.

I'm not "going" on anybodies thoughts. I've seen the game.

Edited by ballist1x

You've based all this on just 3 days worth of gameplay?

I've played games that were horrible for more than 3 days (not straight obviously) just to finish them...

I've played games that were horrible for more than 3 days (not straight obviously) just to finish them...

I think I mentioned the retrospective part somewhere...and the whole video thing. The first games are freakin classics. I did kinda spoil it cuz the retro told me where to find the water chip, but it wasn't that bad since I'd have never guessed it...or at least not before the 150 limit which is can be discarded after the patch but it was nice to know that I was able to do the quest within the limit + lots of other stuff meaning I took my time...I don't know why they would remove the limit. Anyway. I am not wrong about what I've said. I can't wait to get to fallout 2.

I also picked up that once there was a fallout 3 that was a demo of some sort, which resembled it's predecessors, with the 3rd person view...n stuff, though some additional stuff like tilting camera...they didn't show much footage but it wasn't bad...was all nice graphically...dunno why they changed the whole thing.

EDIT: Actually, Ive been playing the game for almost a week since the folder containing the game was created on Dec. 7 (I say almost because I haven't played only that since).

Edited by ballist1x

I'm tempted to simply ignore all posts of his regarding any games in the future.

Having an opinion about games you haven't played is like explaining what se.x feels like when you haven't ever had it. :lol:

Edited by Waco

Not rly. As I said before, I don't play bad games. If anybody knows if a game is bad or good, that'd be me. You can go be suckered in by all the new games and fancy grafix. (not saying fancy grafix is bad... simply that most games today focus too much on that, and less on the actual game). In 97...Interplay didn't have much stuff to work with...nor did they guys that made the first Super Mario Bros. but still made classic games that will be remembered for years to come. Stuff like crysis...already dead. Half of the people couldn't even play it when i came out. Not to mention the 10k controls u needed to set up. The whole freakin keyboard. Super Mario...Fallout ... no set up ... what you see is what you get. Heck...you could even play it with the mouse only (fallout)

Edited by ballist1x