White screen after a while

NuComer

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thx for the reply

yeah, i thought about that and downloaded the 9.11B but it still happens, and btw...with these new drivers i got like 300 points less in 3dmark06 -_-"

also it sounds like what happens when a gpu starts to get to warm. you might think about aiming a fan at it and boosting onboard fan speed in ccc overdrive...

ok, so i did what u said, and it still gave me errors....but this time it wasnt a white screen, it was a flashing white/black screen and then my monitor shutdown and gave me a black screen, so i guess we could say its a temperature issue?

ok, so i did what u said, and it still gave me errors....but this time it wasnt a white screen, it was a flashing white/black screen and then my monitor shutdown and gave me a black screen, so i guess we could say its a temperature issue?

yes possibly but it could be several things or a combination. may i ask what psu you have in that machine ?

yes possibly but it could be several things or a combination. may i ask what psu you have in that machine ?

I got an Antec Earthwatts 650w, which is more than enough according to my research, but i got an awesome update.

It seems that after i changed the DVI port where my monitor was plugged it everything came back to normal. The day b4 yesterday i unplugged everything to clean my desk and i think i plugged my monitor in the "wrong" (if there is such) dvi port, but now i switched it and it works fine again, so i guess this is /thread?

ok guys, scratch that, after i really started playing it did it again...it looks like the VPU recovery isnt working or something, it just freezes. Btw ealier it gave me a different error running Crysis this time, it said "Sync. Not Reachable" or something like that on my screen, so i thought it had to do with the resolutions so i got changed it from 1280 to 1024 (17 inch crt) and then, the problem changed, this time it gave me a black screen and the monitor led was flashing, again, any ideas are welcome.

P.D: does anyone know how can i check my VRM temp?, cause gpuz isnt showing them.

you sure they were talking about your system ram and not your video card's ram?

well, im pretty sure it was the system ram (but not entirely positive) since the guy said that he downloaded a ram monitor, and i haven't seen one for video ram, but why you ask?, can that make the error happen as well?