Who plays Diablo 2 hardcore often?

sack_patrol

I feel like playing some good ol' D2...but I haven't been on in ages so the people I trusted don't seem to be coming on line for some reason so I'm pretty much alone. A couple of days ago I tried to play but as soon as I entered a pub game, I got pked...sux on hardcore.

Is there anyone who plays hardcore often that might wanna pwn some mobs together?

My d2 acc is ballistix , main char. is sack_patrol I play in US East.

Edited by ballist1x

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have two accounts, but I traded most of the gear for Forum Gold on D2jsp. Stocking up for another game like Guild Wars 2.

Made 1,217 FG so far. I still got quite a few items left to trade. One of them is worth at least 800 FG alone :D.

1 Soj = 15 FG; net worth of 81 Sojs

Edited by Krazyxazn

I play DII single player :lol:

I have no idea what people are talking about for the most part when they ramble on about the multiplayer stuff.

I would play if people just wanted to do "softcore" (mmm yeah, I like it sensual :ph34r:) multiplayer and not rush around to do this and that.

It would be starting over from scratch and going from there, otherwise I'm out...

:P

...I guess you are what gamers would consider a "noob". LOL

Well...Hardcore isn't all about rushing....unless your doing the ladder reset that is. I rarely rush...so it's just as good.

In multiplayer you will find stuff that you wouln't ever see in single player. It's much more fun...when lots of ppl join and diablos minions grow stronger...thats really somethng. Best, and most intence part is when you get to Hell difficulty + Hardcore more. THATS when your heart starts to beat and you get filled with fear and excitement as to not get killed by that unique Fetish. Though if you survive, the rewards will be great. Diablo = best rpg in the world. (yes better than wow...uuu big surprise)

I do hope someone comes around. :P

I still have an account active that I pop in every 3 months to restore, but it is USE NL softcore, not hardcore. Some naaaasty gear on it still though :ph34r:

Edited by Puck

I play DII single player :lol:

I have no idea what people are talking about for the most part when they ramble on about the multiplayer stuff.

I would play if people just wanted to do "softcore" (mmm yeah, I like it sensual :ph34r:) multiplayer and not rush around to do this and that.

It would be starting over from scratch and going from there, otherwise I'm out...

:P

I'm with you on that one. I prefer taking my time, exploring all the corners of the map, and... enjoying the game. The greatest moment I had playing this game is when my friend and me started from scratch and slowly beat the game, always playing in TCPIP. :)

To smith and Andrewr: Did u guys pay for the game?

If so...why the hell are u only playing single player??? Multiplayer is like 80% of the game. Single is only for newbies to get used to the game, and unlock the hardcore mode. If you won't play MP gimme your original cd keys so I can put em to better use (chanter.... increase in minions for more exp...w/e).

JSP destroyed d2. Once my hdin hit 97 (legitimately) I botted just to see how long he would go until he would get banned. Then, like 2 months later my account did. I will play again once the ladder resets.. currently waiting.

JSP destroyed d2. Once my hdin hit 97 (legitimately) I botted just to see how long he would go until he would get banned. Then, like 2 months later my account did. I will play again once the ladder resets.. currently waiting.

I still thing nigma destroyed D2. It opened the door for all the botters to farm 10x faster then before, and that patch single handedly killed PvP for the whole game.

Now PVP is just a messy nigma fest.

I still thing nigma destroyed D2. It opened the door for all the botters to farm 10x faster then before, and that patch single handedly killed PvP for the whole game.

Now PVP is just a messy nigma fest.

Yes nigma too destroyed d2. They should have made it like only 95 and up use it or something.

If so...why the hell are u only playing single player??? Multiplayer is like 80% of the game. Single is only for newbies to get used to the game, and unlock the hardcore mode. If you won't play MP gimme your original cd keys so I can put em to better use (chanter.... increase in minions for more exp...w/e).
I'm not even playing vanilla DII anyways, I've got Median XL going on.

If you have never tried it out seriously give it a shot.

New items, new ubers, new gems, new monsters, new skills, new auras etc.

It is an incredible mod...

So am I....from 1 freakin year ffs. They said they'd reset it in 2 weeks, 1 year ago...and they'r still "working on it". Last time I played I was 89 Necro and got tppk-ed in baal runs....I said to myself "it's ok...ladder will reset in 2 weeks...I'm not gonna make new hero..." and thats the last time I played D2 for real. Tonight I played a little more with a new necro lol. Though I need some friends...that I can trust and play with seriously...but not way too seriously (not untill ladder anyway).