Maximum Case? $700!

From the previews on Youtube, it doesn't look like it would be hard to install hardware. You can remove the swivel-able covers. Built-in wire management routes. It will be much easier to connection wires to the motherboard over traditional cases, because you no longer have side walls or drive bay cages blocking your way.

One drawback would be the size of the CPU cooler, because of the fixed cover size.

Look how flat it is. You won't have problems with trying to connect cards in the bottom slots of your motherboard. Or have problems with trying to connect sata cables for motherboard that have facing sideways. But if you already have a big case, then these issues probably aren't as problematic as it is for smaller cases like my old Chieftec Dragon.

Also forgot to mention removable motherboard tray. It seems a lot of newer cases opt out on that feature, sadly.

If they dropped the price down to $100-200 range I would consider it, but until I win the lottery. I don't think I'll be getting it.

Edited by Krazyxazn

I think it was designed by BMW so that probably why so expensive. Its a strange beast, parts look really great and others look very cheap. Not very practical though.

So why is it $850? I can't really see any reason for charging that much.. Its not like the thing has anything special about it other than the look and maybe a little better cooling in certain areas.. but really $850 is ridiculous. This case should be $250 at the most.