Sign in to follow this  
p0Pe

Review Stolen Again!

yeah... to find out, you will have to register. a single line from thoose threads will get me banned, permabanned, erased and kicked out of here:P

we really dont like him, and express it nicely in thoose threads. but i will sum it up in the nices way i can without breaking your swear word filter:P

(note, the reason im writing "it" is beacuse i dont know if its a he or a she, or a mixture)

it has been a user on rrr for a long time, and noone ever liked it.

it then made a .webs.com forum with the exact same buildup as rrr, same rules etc. a completely copy paste, and then threw a big fat copyright mark in the bottom!

we then dig into the matter, and found out that it

The Enemy outnumber us 3 to 1, Good odds for any Spartan *cough* i mean OCC'er, this Day we will Rescue a world from mysticism and Tyranny, and usherin a future brighter then anything we can imagine... :P

HAHA i didnt think i would EVER see a 300 quote on here..

amazing..

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

?

If you register at the RealRedRaider forum, you find out a little more in-depth what's going on... slightly scary to say the least!

Nah I won't even give them the satisfaction though if someone would be generous enough to supply screenshots that'd be cool

I do not understand the harm in joining the site to see the thread??

The forum it is posted in, is not viewable to guests for a reson.

That is a 'NO-HOLDS BARRED' sub-forum.

Edited by RedRaider

ahhh

you are only going to be able to see theese forums when accepted by the board owner.

so yo will have to wait a lil

Edited by p0Pe

I do not understand the harm in joining the site to see the thread??

The forum it is posted in, is not viewable to guests for a reson.

That is a 'NO-HOLDS BARRED' sub-forum.

I just joined and get the You don't have permission warning! If you could fix that for me I would love to se whats going on! Same user name!

cookman, you should be cleared by now. thoos forums need membership aproval from the owner. he usually does this in the evenings:)

but yeah... its intense xD