what are you doing ..?

N.E.A

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Studying Mechanical Engineering at Clemson University. Currently, working at one of the computer repair centers on campus.

nice very nice , it looks like every body here is studying engineering , this way we can make an engineering team ..and later on doctors team ..

especially shrinks :lol: ( internet addictions )

about that center ..are you repairing some computers there ..i bet you have skills ..;)

It is an honor to be amongst intellectuals, as for myself, I earn a living as a Tile Setter, I am a self taught artist , musician & songwriter. I have attended college major ( Art), Minor( Sociology), I did not graduate, wife & kids came first.

I am ,however proud to say the school I did not graduate from was the University of Kentucky '84 go UK!!!!

I mostly study life and all the wonderful things therin..........................................................................

.................................................................................

.................................................................................

I'm in a Finnish equivalent for high school pondering where to go next :)

great

It is an honor to be amongst intellectuals, as for myself, I earn a living as a Tile Setter, I am a self taught artist , musician & songwriter. I have attended college major ( Art), Minor( Sociology), I did not graduate, wife & kids came first.

I am ,however proud to say the school I did not graduate from was the University of Kentucky '84 go UK!!!!

I mostly study life and all the wonderful things therin..........................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

wonderful

I'm currently in the middle of my second year of law school, and in about two weeks I will officially be halfway done (1.5 more years to go). Job market is tough, so I'm not currently employed, though I did just complete two internships in the last year (one was at Superior Court and the other with the District Attorney).

I'm currently in the middle of my second year of law school, and in about two weeks I will officially be halfway done (1.5 more years to go). Job market is tough, so I'm not currently employed, though I did just complete two internships in the last year (one was at Superior Court and the other with the District Attorney).

great kash , you are OCC lawyer ..:D

Liking games and liking game development are two VERY different things. :P

haha QFT, that's why I stopped Game Design. It made me hate games and over criticized them, plus once I get established as an engineer I'll be able to buy all the games I want :lol:

I'm studying Physics at the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, best damn college in the state ;)

Probably going to finish up through my Master's degree here, then hopefully pick up a PHD in astronomy, astrophysics, or particle physics. I still haven't decided :P Looking at getting into research soon though. Research is what I really want to spend my life doing.

Oh, and I'm spending excessive amounts of money I shouldn't on computer parts. ;)

I'm studying Physics at the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, best damn college in the state ;)

My GF goes to the Colorado School of Mines. :) Same people or no?