Jump to content

Need To Know Where To Buy...

Recommended Posts

I am looking for 2 things for my case mod (not planning on making the R2-D2 mod for a while, if ever, just thought I'd throw it out there)


The first is some UV-reactive paint that dries clear. If I could get it in a non-electrically conductive form, that'd rock (want to spraypaint a dragon onto my mobo if possible).


The second is a LED-Scanner ala Knight Rider. I've seen the ones at http://www.knightlight.co.uk/, and I want something similar but cheaper (and made on this continent if possible, to cut down on shipping).


Any ideas on either?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...