TheReaper

Which gaming chair?

Hey all,

I need to find out which gaming chair is suitable for a 13 year old girl using a PS2?

Any ideas for a budget chair that is ok?

Thanks

Hey all,

I need to find out which gaming chair is suitable for a 13 year old girl using a PS2?

Any ideas for a budget chair that is ok?

Thanks

Check out some of the Chairs From pyramat, the PM450WR is one of my Favourates:

PyramatPM450WR_500_26851.jpg

i think they have a few cheaper ones too but thats the only company id really buy from for those type of chairs

Edited by SenitaL

Don't get one with built in speakers or any other fancy stuff. It'll be interesting for a few days, a couple weeks at most, and then he'll be bored of it and just use the chair normally. So save yourself some money and just get a good, basic gaming chair.

When I play console games I sit on a couch. When I play PC games I sit on the couch. I never understood all these fancy gaming chairs.

When I play console games I sit on a couch. When I play PC games I sit on the couch. I never understood all these fancy gaming chairs.

If you don't have a couch....near your PC/TV. Since when does every 13 year old have a couch in their room?

Have you ever tried one? It's much better than playing on the couch

Don't get one with built in speakers or any other fancy stuff. It'll be interesting for a few days, a couple weeks at most, and then he'll be bored of it and just use the chair normally. So save yourself some money and just get a good, basic gaming chair.

he said girl

yea it is likely going to turn out a waste of money

A cheap fold-out chair, a cheap computer chair, a dinning chair. It really doesn't matter. Don't spend extra for any of these so-called gaming chairs. Any chair that is comfortable will work.

Whenever I'm playing my consoles I just sit on the edge of the bed or in the computer chair.

I personally like sitting on the couch best when playing on a console but for a chair I would say a recliner would work well.

he said girl

yea it is likely going to turn out a waste of money

Oh, in that case it would depend on how hardcore of a gamer she is. Chances are she's just mildly into it now and her interest is going to wane as she gets older. If that's the situation then I'd say don't waste money on the chair.