2009 OCC Christmas Contest

Bosco

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I started going through everything tonight. As expected there was some cheaters <_>

But thats ok I just deleted them it was really easy :) In all seriousness the people that were legit did things by the book. No actual legit old or new members tried to cheat so that was nice to see but to be honest I didn't expect any of you to do so. I will do the drawing some time tomorrow evening in between my family stuff. I will make a post tomorrow night closing the contest then some time after I will post the winners. I promise they will be up tomorrow night just not sure exactly when. It will take prob about an hour or so for the script to run with the amount of winners and such but I will get it up as soon as I can.

Good Luck to everyone :)

Dave

This is it.. i can feel a tingeling at the back of my spine - either because i feel like i might win something but just know im kidding myslef or because i accidentally messsed up my entry somehow and am not even in the draw (knowing me i wouldnt be surprised) :rolleyes: Merry Xmas Everyone, and Good luck to you all!