2009 OCC Christmas Contest

Bosco

A valued member of the OCC team died today. I'm sure you'll get the confirmation emails soon, just be patient. ;)

Cheers

Paul

Thank you Paul.

I have talked to Nerm he is going to look into for me tonight or tommorrow since i am in no shape to deal with it. Just be patient we will get it figured out.

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Paul.

I have talked to Nerm he is going to look into for me tonight or tommorrow since i am in no shape to deal with it. Just be patient we will get it figured out.

Exactly, guys let him have a few days rest. For him its like losing someone very close and important to him. Please don't bother him about something stupid like a confirmation email right now, feel some sympathy.

Email sent(If you could tell me if you received and if the info is correct as soon as you are ready, thank you)

Also signed up on Facebook :)

Edited by Darkfuneral1337

We are working on resolving the newsletter sign-up issue now. Everyone will be notified when it is working again.

EDIT: It should now be fixed. If anyone continues to have issues please PM or Email me directly rather than cluttering this thread.

Swweeeeeeeet OCC's 2009 Christmas Contest!!!! I can feel the hype! I won an 8gb usb flash drive last year, I'd be blessed to win something again this year! But there are tons more people and more chances to win, I've got to keep my fingers crossed :O Good luck to everyone entering and I hope you win something!

Don't want to push my luck, but I'm rolling for a video card to fill in that gap in the tower since the beginning of summer! Let's goooooooo!!

Thanks to OCC and the sponsors for giving us this opportunity.

Edited by Harima