Everyone's Invited to The Raptor Bowl!!!

AIinc

Ok I'm torn between entering the X2 category with the 550, or the X4 with the 965. Last time, the 965 did not perform as well as I expected. On the other hand, I never tried the 550 under LN2, but under dice it was not that bad.

Somehow I can't get to load HWBot, but as soon as I can I'll check the 550 scores and decide.

You can enter both classes if you feel like it, Smith! You may sign-up your 965 for the X4 class and at the same time, enter the 550 for the X2 class. This year, we even have a player who entered 4 classes with 4 different CPUs...

What do I do about hard drives?

Will my hodge podge assortment hurt my scores?

:smack:

I may have to disconnect a few to score higher...

I don't think having many hard drives installed will hurt your score. You can set Crystal Mark to bench the partition of your choice. This way you can choose your fastest drive and it will not bench another drive or partition.

Cheers! :)

Edited by dostov

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap is this too late to join??

No, you can still join! We extended the sign-up deadline to January 5th 11:59PM Central Time because we had issues with the activation emails and many people couldn't join us. It's fixed now and you can join! :)

See you there! http://www.theraptorpit.com/forum/index.ph...ost&p=84261

Edited by dostov

I registered on TRP and it says to activate through my email but I never got an email :(

Sorry about that. Working on it for you! ;)

We have problems with the email system this past week. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. We're working on it. Meanwhile, anybody that wants to join but doesn't receive the activation email, please say so here and we'll get you activated.

Edited by dostov

I registered on TRP and it says to activate through my email but I never got an email :(

You are activated. You can now log in and sign-up for the bowl!

Edited by dostov

I just signed up for the bowl.

On the 8th I am going to full my dewar and overclock the X2 550 as well as the TWKR once again. :)

Sorry The Smith, but the TWKR is not allowed in the Raptor bowl due to it's artificially low stock clock.

The OC bonus on the TWKR would put all others at a significant disadvantage!