AIinc

Everyone's Invited to The Raptor Bowl!!!

Sorry The Smith, but the TWKR is not allowed in the Raptor bowl due to it's artificially low stock clock.

The OC bonus on the TWKR would put all others at a significant disadvantage!

The Smith signed-up with a 550BE only. I got no request for a TWKR, so I guess he'll be benching it either for another event, or just for fun! :)

The Smith signed-up with a 550BE only. I got no request for a TWKR, so I guess he'll be benching it either for another event, or just for fun! :)

That's right. Just for fun. :) Today I'll be working on my pot retention system; I know I can make something better for the 8th.

Edited by The Smith

People that entered the Bowl....

Don't forget to submit your scores. Deadline has been extended to Sunday January 17th 11:59PM CST to compensate for the technical problems we had last weekend.

I hope everybody can get a score in! :)

Especially you, The Smith... AMD Dual-Core class should pretty much be yours if you can make that 550BE sub-zero. It would guarantee you a prize! ;)

Especially you, The Smith... AMD Dual-Core class should pretty much be yours if you can make that 550BE sub-zero. It would guarantee you a prize! ;)

Yeah I benched on the 8th. Everything went very well. I am waiting a bit to post my scores just in case someone else also uses LN2. You can take a look at the few submissions I have made on HWBot with the 550 in the mean time. :)