New Watercooling Set-up on the way :D

Boinker

hey there all. Well I finally dicided to splurge and get a water cooling set-up. (couldn't stand the suspense I guess)

The set-up as follows is,

Swiftech MCR320-QP Quiet Power radiator, Swiftech MCP655 12 VDC Pump, Enzotech LUNA Rev.A CPU Waterblock

Danger den Perfect seal barbs, XPSC Dual 5.25 Bay res, 8 Feet Feser tube 1/2id" 3/4od" uv blue

feser distilled water, feser corrosion blocker, primochill uv hoseclamps, 3x Scythe SY1225SL12SH 120mm fans, Scyth kaze fan controller

And a new keyboard but it has nothing to do with the watercooling :D for my fun though.

Im just looking for suggestions on How to route it and where the components would be best located in the loop. I'd like it to be removable while not opening or draining the loop. if it helps its going in a half 932 case with the radiator.. Hopefully on top.

Thanks in advance, Boinker.

Thanks Insan3. I appreciate the fast reply. :)

Edit: and I just noticed that you have a haf932 also. I want to see pics when you are done. ;)

Edited by boinker

Here are a couple loops I have set up in my HAF 932. The first one is a single loop with just the CPU. The second is a dual loop using XSPC's dual bay split reservoir. Loop one has CPU, Mosfets, NB/SB and loop two is the graphics card. I actually have a second radiator hanging off the back of the case you can barely see in the pic.

IMG00046-20090725-1501.jpg

Interior3.jpg

I don't really have any interest in putting a second loop in but about the only difference between that set-up and the one im going to make is my res will be in the 5.25 racks and the pump will be located close by. :D