Scientists attempt to make the most annoying music

IVIYTH0S

...okay we got like a ...western-y hors-y kind of thing going on at the beginning...then some rap-like thing...with opera...not too bad...has a nice beat...back to the horse thing...with opera. Bag pipes....I like bag pipes...just not like that ugh...wal mart? what the heck....that SUX STFU LITTLE NOOBLINGS! ...then theres what seems to be an orchestra of incompetent farmers or something....rap+ bag pipes+ opera followed by someone who obviously doesn't know how to play the organ. ok f this.

Please tell me that the repetition is intentional...

In fact, I've no idea what difference that would make. KILL ME. 11 Minutes, in, 10 to go!

EDIT: I listened to the whole thing. The last 3 minutes were actually quite listenable =P

Edited by Danrik

Next time my relatives come over, I'm putting this on a cd player set to repeat. That will get em out of my life for good.

Oh I am going to kill Walmart. Seriously, I'm pissed off.

That opera rapper is going to get shot... by me... in the face... a lot. Yahoo must also die.

This is . me off, I'm going to find something sharp to jab into my ears.

The last 3 minutes are kind of painful but not so bad, AHHH. It hurts, want to quit. Speaker girl must die.

Next time I go to Walmart I am bringing an sword.

There is also Most Wanted Music I'm just starting it.

Edit: Be warned, in the early 90's, this could have easily been the worst friggin song ever. I think it is worse, ouch.

Edited by gabrieltessin