Your favourite game developer

Avinexis

Hey guys, just wondering. Which developers do you guys respect, look up to, idolise, etc.?

Personally I love Bethesda Softworks. Their big releases are generally only RPG(hybrids)'s but (and I know some will REALLY disagree when I say this) they've churned out some quality products when it comes down to it.

Also there's Valve. They just amaze me. The Source engine looks really good (definitely not the best but it IS a contender), and still runs so well on most rigs, even the dated ones. Not only that but all of their releases are completely original, and customizable from the word "go". They're probably all a load of crackpots (it would explan the motto "Now you're thinking with Portals." =P)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blizzard
Blizzard.

I think I forgot Blizzard :P

Though I need to hang my head, I've only recently gotten into gaming in any form so Westwood Studios initially went right over my head =P But I looked them up. I didn't realise they made C&C =O They were fun back in the day too

EDIT: And they were bought out by EA. Christ...

Edited by Danrik

Blizzard with their trio of Diablo, Starcraft, and Warcraft. The games that made me a PC gamer way back in elementary school.

blizzard also got me fascinated with gaming when i was young, having played starcraft and warcraft, and seeing my brother play diablo one or two can't remember was fascinating

Capcom- for Resident Evil

Namco- for Ridge Racer and Tekken

Squaresoft- for Final Fantasy 7

Criterion- for Burnout

SEGA- for endless amount of fun in the arcade and at home(rip dreamcast)

And finally nintendo.Metroid,mario,f-zero gx,zelda blah blah,too many games!