Computation

Fallout 3...worst rpg of all time?

YES! What a total noob this game is. Too bad so many noobs think it's good or has skill involved or something.

So with an average metascore of 93 / 100 and 4.7 million units sold by the end of 2008...Uhm, we're the noobs?

Would you care to explain how the game is a noob? How the people who play it are noobs? I mean who even ever said that this game needed skills in order to play it? The only skills involved are the ones you level up with.

Sorry to feed the troll but goodness gracious me! <_<

So with an average metascore of 93 / 100 and 4.7 million units sold by the end of 2008...Uhm, we're the noobs?

Would you care to explain how the game is a noob? How the people who play it are noobs? I mean who even ever said that this game needed skills in order to play it? The only skills involved are the ones you level up with.

Sorry to feed the troll but goodness gracious me! <_<

perhaps he could also look up a rough definition of noob for us also, coz i knoes he be usin it wrong

YES! What a total noob this game is. Too bad so many noobs think it's good or has skill involved or something.

No one gives a . about your stupid competition games. This game is meant for fun, not for OMFG 1337 SKILLZZZ. Go play your games where you "need skill" and stop bothering the rest of the population when they try to have fun. <_<

No one gives a . about your stupid competition games. This game is meant for fun, not for OMFG 1337 SKILLZZZ. Go play your games where you "need skill" and stop bothering the rest of the population when they try to have fun. <_<

You'll never go pro with that attitude :D JP

You'll never go pro with that attitude :D JP

:lol:

The CoD's is where I care about skill, but I mean Fallout 3? Its a game that you play for fun not skills. That was my point ;)

Hey man, try putting down the glue bottle before you play it next time! The VATS system works great. All the shots you fire in VATS do extra damage and allow you to target specific parts of specific enemies. It's grea to be able to shoot off a super mutants leg to disable him and then hack him up with ocams razor. The landscape does look bland when you're viewing lots of it at a time, but as you get into different areas it brightens up and shows incredible detail. The bland and "meh" factors you're talking about are purposley built into the game. It is a "post nuclear rpg," after all. It's supposed to make it seem that much more important when you find some sort of pre-war area or building. You're crazy if you really think it's the worst rpg of all time....then again, you probably think I'm crazy for saying it's the second best after FableII.

Unrelated: CoD is fun but I laugh at how retardedly scripted the single player is.

Related (somewhat): Has anyone tried to play Fallout 1.... I couldn't get passed the fact that you have to move in turns when an enemy is around (and at the time I tried it was right before FO3 came out, so no I wasn't spoiled by it's greatness)

off topic: when you read the title of this thread do you hear kanye saying "of all time" ?

Talking to me? :huh: In that case the answer is: No, he didn't :mellow: Computation (Kanye?) just created the thread to know the opinion of others about this game ^_^

Edited by CLoN

off topic: when you read the title of this thread do you hear kanye saying "of all time" ?

LOL i didnt before but i sure as hell do now, nice one! :lol:

On harder difficulties and especially when your using Increased spawns like i am, Vats become an invaluble tool for when you find yourself in those sticky situations (which occour quite often if your underground :P ) i absalutly LOVE using Vats when im Using My Katana, its like Kill Bill in slow motion :lol: i WISH there was a MOD that would allow me to still aim at selected body parts when using a melee weapon :) that being said, i already enjoy watcing the utter MAYHEM my Katana causes in vats :P