MW2..?

NikolaT

QFT

steam name?

I don't own the game, but I had the privilege of testing the PC version for roughly 2-3 days.

My main Steam accounts are Tuebor407 (TF2, FC2, Stalker: Clear Sky, L4D 1, RO, RO mod Darkest Hour, RO mod Mare Nostrum) and Krazy407 (CS:S and DOD:S)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all 3 are great COD4 CODWAW and CODMW2 the single player game play of MW2 is sick! i like it better than the other 2 all around sure the matchmaking sucks but the online play is still great

opinions on matchmaking are subjective, i think it's great but still can and should be tweaked

I don't own the game, but I had the privilege of testing the PC version for roughly 2-3 days.

My main Steam accounts are Tuebor407 (TF2, FC2, Stalker: Clear Sky, L4D 1, RO, RO mod Darkest Hour, RO mod Mare Nostrum) and Krazy407 (CS:S and DOD:S)

well i'll add you, and tell me when you get it

Don't let the bitter bunch here confuse you and make you believe this is a bad game. The matchmaking system works just fine. Once you get into a multiplayer game it's very addicting like MW1 multiplayer.

:withstupid:

Sort of random (and I'm new), but is anyone with MW2 willing to give me their Steam/XFire? ATM I have no one on either of them. I also play TF2.

I noticed the sticky but adding people randomly is sort of odd.

If your up for TF2 my steam name is Tuebor407.

I'm going to probably past up on MW2 and wait for BC2 next year. Maybe grab a DX 11 card, if I like the extra features it adds to BC2 PC when it releases.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Don't let the bitter bunch here confuse you and make you believe this is a bad game. The matchmaking system works just fine. Once you get into a multiplayer game it's very addicting like MW1 multiplayer.

It might not be a bad game, but it isn't a great game either. That's my biggest issue with it. It didn't bring anything OMG new to the table... Its the same gameplay...

I suggest people play it, but weather or not they want to spend their hard earned cash on it is a different story... I suggest to most people to rent it first, play the campaign, it only takes a few hours.... Hop online and try that out, if you like it then buy it if not oh well...

I'm not sure what your expecting from an Arcade FPS game. They don't vary much at all. This is set in a modern era, so your not going to get anything insane like Crysis' nanosuits or the hi-tech gadgets of Metal Gear Solid.

If people weren't so blind sided that the game doesn't offer dedicated servers, that the game in itself has much more to offer.

Matchmaking speed is practically instant (click your game mode and find games and bam your already in a game with the lowest ping possible)

New weapons

New perks

New equipment

New kill streak perks

Customizable kill streak perks

Drop a smoke grenade to call in a drop box to use high-end kill streak perks (let's the other team kill the owner and steal it, before the owner can use the high-end kill streak)

Gamer tags (like SF4)

Prestige Mode

Spec Ops Co-Op

3rd Person Mode

US Army Rangers (finally something that isn't US Marine, other than America's Army; Rangers > Marines)

Throwable knives

Dual Wielding

Instant gratification after rounds (Achievements/Trophies, Accolades, Callsigns, XP Bonuses)

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Call_of_D...odern_Warfare_2

Edited by Krazyxazn