MW2..?

NikolaT

Hey guys - I'm on a PC and after learning about the matchmaking service I started re-thinking actually buying it. Should I get COD 4 instead of it? Right now it's like 15 euros cheaper than MW2 which, from what I've read, is nothing but a shoddy console port. Or do people still play COD5: WaW?

Edited by nikola19283

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're a competitive gamer, go with Call of Duty 4.

If you're a gamer who plays a lot of mods, go with Call of Duty 4.

If you're a gamer who plays at stock settings, go with MW2; the added content cant be beat.

Either game is gonna be a blast.

Not really. If you're competitive, you'll be bored in MW2, and if you love those zombie mod gamemodes, you'll be bored too.

But if you want plain vanilla gameplay with no alterations, that might be hard to find in the plethora of servers in CoD4.

Not really. If you're competitive, you'll be bored in MW2, and if you love those zombie mod gamemodes, you'll be bored too.

But if you want plain vanilla gameplay with no alterations, that might be hard to find in the plethora of servers in CoD4.

Ya,, I want mods to,,, they are really screwin us here,,,

but mw2 is still a s$#@ load of fun

So people play the PC version? How's your ping..?

From my 2-3 days of testing the PC version of multiplayer. I can say the chances of you running into a laggy host are very slim. Gameplay is very smooth on small 6 vs 6 to 9 vs 9 servers.

The matchmaking system is setup so it finds the lowest possible ping servers. It starts from scanning for 50 ping and increases it's increments by 10 ping until you reach 100 ping.

Don't let the bitter bunch here confuse you and make you believe this is a bad game. The matchmaking system works just fine. Once you get into a multiplayer game it's very addicting like MW1 multiplayer.

Edited by Krazyxazn

From my 2-3 days of testing the PC version of multiplayer. I can say the chances of you running into a laggy host are very slim. Gameplay is very smooth on small 6 vs 6 to 9 vs 9 servers.

The matchmaking system is setup so it finds the lowest possible ping servers. It starts from scanning for 50 ping and increases it's increments by 10 ping until you reach 100 ping.

Don't let the bitter bunch here confuse you and make you believe this is a bad game. The matchmaking system works just fine. Once you get into a multiplayer game it's very addicting like MW1 multiplayer.

QFT

steam name?