[DEALS] Newegg BlackFriday

Andrewr05

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care what the specs are on that, I'm tempted to buy it as well.

A 28" LCD TV or not for $260 is an incredible deal regardless of the quality...

No joke... and for that matter the specs are not too bad! The 800:1 contrast ratio is not the best... but hell, supports up to 1920x1200, 160x160 viewing angle, 500cd brightness...

Yeah, I'm gonna get it <_<

Thanks for the link. Tempting, though not so sure about it being the Green line (compared to Black). But then again, if I use it just for storage, then I guess the reduced speed won't matter as much. And maybe with the 32MB of cache (compared to my 16MB cache drives right now), I won't even notice the reduced speed.

I picked one of them up. I'm glad I found it because it wasn't even advertised as a deal. I saw it over at HardOCP.

So there's like this Samsung 52" 1080p tv for $1,319.00...and it's free shipping...and it has a $150 promo code.... I'm about to buy it and say screw what my parents say lol it's TOOOO good.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16889102261

Code:

WARNING: That's only 60Hz! I strongly advise not getting it! You should get 120Hz minimum, if not 240Hz.

You should be able to find the 240Hz version with wireless Internet capability for around the same price, as my friend bought that about a month ago.