[DEALS] Newegg BlackFriday

Andrewr05

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought if you have a 120Hz then you could set Vsync ON and it would limmit the Framereate To 120 instead of 60 without Tearing in games?

ya but I probably wouldn't game on it since my computer monitor runs 1920x1200 and plus I doubt there'd be many newer games where I'd get too many frames beyond 60 (though I guess every little bit helps)

Bottom line'd be I wouldn't be gettin it for games :P

So I went back on newegg to purchase the Samsung Eco, and noticed the WD Green was back...so I added that to my cart and was able to complete the checkout process this time. Very odd. I haven't received an email confirmation yet, but I do still see it in the system, so I dunno...I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Damn, I got the following email:

Though our website may have reflected in-stock status, all items in your order were not in stock at the actual time your order was to be charged.

Newegg targets a 2-day turnaround for all orders; therefore we do not backorder any items. Your out of stock order was voided, and no charges were made to your account.

Newegg replenishes product stock daily, however manufacturer shortages and other unforeseen factors may stretch backorder periods at random. The practice of backordering products opposes the consistent & smooth shopping experience we strive to deliver at Newegg.

If the item you were trying to order comes back in stock at a higher price, feel free to contact customer service and they will help you attain the price from your original order. Please have your confirmation emails from your original order handy.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter, and we hope that you will consider placing an order with us again when your desired items are back in stock.

I guess Samsung Eco it is.