[WTB] NOD32 anti-virus

pkilway

Looking for one copy of the anti-virus NOD32 v3.0/v4.0, OEM version is fine.

PM with price, including shipping.

Thanks!

why would u need a legit copy?? just get free trial every month... u still get the full version with full function and all... its just u have to enter in a serial every month or so.... and its for nod version 4 aswell but not the security one... well here is a list of trial keys.... im hope im not doing something against the forum rules by linking here... www.nod321.cn if that don twork then google nod321...

Listen, I'm not trying to preach here, but DAMN.

Why the hell would you suggest that anyone torrent NOD32? It's an application that NEEDS to be supported to survive. If you like it enough to recommend it or know how to cheat them month after month, don't you think they deserve the profit? They're not a big name that can handle piracy. That's all I'm trying to say. I'd download a car, but damn I wouldn't download a stolen item from a small business. It's just rude.

NOD32 gets bundled with some new mobo's, not everyone likes it, so I thought I could snag the cd from them for cheap.

NOD32 is one of the best anti-virus around, I don't mind paying for it, but I would like to pay as little as possible.

NOD32 gets bundled with some new mobo's, not everyone likes it, so I thought I could snag the cd from them for cheap.

NOD32 is one of the best anti-virus around, I don't mind paying for it, but I would like to pay as little as possible.

I agree! I use Eset Smart Security and imo its the best around. I'd suggest it to anyone. Every startup it runs a small scan for like 5mins and checks for updates. After that i can just forget about it. I uses very little CPU and RAM and it doesn't block online games. It has blocked all the viruses tho.

(Lets consider this as a bump...? :D)

Edited by PingoPongo

Although this may not be what you're looking for, Security Essentials is doing quite well on my computers. It's got a nice (small) footprint.

Good luck finding a copy - they're out there. I've had NOD32 bundled with CPUs, but they've gone straight onto those computers that the CPU went into...