PC-Beto

p0Pe

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until you said it had a removable motherboard train, I was convinced that was one of those old-school Chieftec cases.

train:P? :lol:

well... its build better than the chieftec ones:D and i would love to get a new one to work with since this one is kinda beaten up. but not more than what i will be able to fix!

NEWSFLASH!

Proud to say, that www.CoolBits.dk is now sponsoring products to the mod! so next week i should be getting something to test fit in the case!

some of the parts:

more will come, when i get my act together and decide what hardware to use :rofl:

2 x AC watertemperature sensors

1 x HWLabs Black Ice GTX 420

1 x Laing DDC-1T Plus

1 x EK-DDC X-TOP rev.2 Acetal

5 x Noiseblocker NB-BlackSilentFan XK1 (140mm, 11dBa)

i am still struggling with the thought about going dual loop, and throw a HWLabs gtx 280 in the bottom.

triple post :rolleyes:

just to prove that this aint an imaginary project, here is some minor progress lol!

a test plate. the blue acrylic will be green of course, and the foil will have much more pattern in the final version:banana:

IMG_2183.JPG

watercooling gear and mobo tray cut out next weekend :typing:

thanks man:D although i dont know what intricate means :P gotta have to google that one xD

and im happy for the sponsor too! makes stuff much easier, since i dont have to live from water and bread the next 8 months:P

This mod project is looking awesome right now. I wish I could do something like that. I just don't have the patience or the time.

thanks man. i dont think of the hours i put into the drawings to much lol! depresses me xD

i should have an update for you within a week:D

UPDATE! :D

Sponsored by

CoolBits.dk & Noiseblocker.de

First of all, thanks to Noiseblocker for sending me some fans to work with! More details and pictures about these fans can be found later on www.itrends.dk

I had to cut a lot of the case away, to make room for the massive HWLabs 420 mm radiator

1.JPG

This was the piece in the front that was cut off

2.JPG

I left a little