1. 1. Best Burgers?

• Five Guys
    • Culvers
    • In-N-Out
    • Other
    • Red Robin

I LOOOOOOVE Fat Burger.

Movie Quote

"Why don't you try Fat Burger from now on? You can get yourself a cheese and fries for 2.95, f%@#&$t! "

Haha I love that line... Didn't know it was a real resturant.. hahahahahahaha

I've had buffalo burger, and deer, but they taste too gamey imho.

"Beef... It's what's fer dinner."

On a side note I tried some goose jerky coupla days ago... Bout made me hurl...

Edited by P

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I moved from NJ, where I had White Castles all around me, to CA, where the closest I can get are the frozen boxes at the supermarket. How do you think I feel?

My sister lives in Texas and they have a million "Krystal burgers" restaurants which are fairly comparable the white castle burgers. Though I never got to try one while I was visiting. :unsure:

dFzvgrObUprzi5l04VpyxKlzo1_400.jpg

Ground veal and ground pork both make awesome burgers. Don't be hatin' on the beef burger until you've had a home grown grass fed one. ;)

Yeah, grass fed is pretty awesome too. Perhaps I've just gotten bored of beef? I don't think I'll ever get bored of venison or lamb, though. Something about those... :)

In terms of fast food places, just about the only thing I can eat is a Wendy's junior bacon cheeseburger, any more and I get sick to my stomach (even a quarter pounder)

When I started this thread, I was taking three burger resturants that were the best in their specific region of the country.

Five guys is big out East, Culvers is big in the Midwest, and In-and-Out is huge in the West.

I guess that was my thinking hehe...

LOL, It's amazing how coversations make a turn isn't it. I think I've seen a Culvers in Minneapolis, but that's 6.5 hours away from me, And if I'm in Minne I'm heading to the Castle... ROFLZ