greengiant912

Gay Marriage is the least of your concerns..

Ok, when they "hit on you". Or when they act "sexual" around you. Like lets say they keep trying to get closer to you or try to hug you, weird like that.

You did read that correct?

But the problem is that isn't weird. That's what humans tend to do when they like someone.

Maybe you're just cursed to be rediculously sexy if it keeps happening...

But the problem is that isn't weird. That's what humans tend to do when they like someone.

This. Your response to a gay guy should be the same as to a girl you aren't interested in: "sorry, I'm not interested."

Nobody said you hated gays; we said you're clearly uncomfortable around them. There's a big difference. :lol:

Maybe you're just cursed to be rediculously sexy if it keeps happening...

Or he's more flamboyant than he realizes. :lol:

My coworker and I get flagged as a couple every time we're out and about simply because of the way we carry on. It doesn't bother me...hell, half the time it gets us better service. :lol:

This. Your response to a gay guy should be the same as to a girl you aren't interested in: "sorry, I'm not interested."

Nobody said you hated gays; we said you're clearly uncomfortable around them. There's a big difference. :lol:

That is funny, I never knew I said that. What you are saying is I feel weird about ALL gay guys. I already said, I feel uncomfortable around "weird" gay guys.(Explained above what I mean with weird)

That is funny, I never knew I said that. What you are saying is I feel weird about ALL gay guys. I already said, I feel uncomfortable around "weird" gay guys.(Explained above what I mean with weird)

I never said you said anything. Why do you insist on putting words in other peoples' mouths? :lol:

I said you're uncomfortable being approached by them. That much is obvious. Your definition of "weird" applies to absolutely anyone who's interested in you at all. That, my friend, is weird. :P

Regardless, this thread has strayed WAAAAY off topic. On topic, yes, gay marriage is the least of my concerns because, quite frankly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. :lol: People "marrying" inanimate objects is a bit odd but I don't really care too much; it doesn't affect me one way or the other.

Edited by Waco

I never said you said anything. Why do you insist on putting words in other peoples' mouths? :lol:

I said you're uncomfortable being approached by them. That much is obvious. Your definition of "weird" applies to absolutely anyone who's interested in you at all. That, my friend, is weird. :P

What? My friends are interested in me in a sexual way? What are you talking about?

What? My friends are interested in me in a sexual way? What are you talking about?

*facepalm*

I can't argue about this any more.

You know, I don't really know how to respond about the whole gay / bi thing...

A few of my close friends are either gay, or suspect (I.E. camp as a row of tents but claim to be straight), but around my homophobic friends I too adapt the mask of homophobia. I don't know why I do it, but in the end gay people don't bother me. In fact loads of my friends probably think that I'm gay because of the way I am :P

but around my homophobic friends I too adapt the mask of homophobia.

That's human nature. Trying to reason with them (or just not going along with them) will only be a pain in the butt (ha! :lol:) for everyone involved since they'll just ostricate you as "the gay one." :lol:

That's human nature. Trying to reason with them (or just not going along with them) will only be a pain in the butt (ha! :lol:) for everyone involved since they'll just ostricate you as "the gay one." :lol:

LOL too true =P And have a thumbs up for the pun (Y)

"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is. "