greengiant912

Gay Marriage is the least of your concerns..

Ok, when they "hit on you". Or when they act "sexual" around you. Like lets say they keep trying to get closer to you or try to hug you, weird like that.

Then tell them to stop. *gasp* That was difficult. :blink:

Ok, when they "hit on you". Or when they act "sexual" around you. Like lets say they keep trying to get closer to you or try to hug you, weird like that.

does this happen alot to you??

Gay people are still people, and often times very nice people too (hopefully not because they're attracted to me :rolleyes:)

But I have a few gay/bi male friends, and they are still perfectly normal people and I don't put them down because they like both guys/girls or just girls.

Ironically I am homophobic toward lesbian women, the ones I tend to come in contact with are always super hot ones and I'm like "Damn why'd you have to be gay" :D

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Seriously, gay people are not rabid sexual fiends who can't control their urges. If anything, heterosexual men behave more like animals than gay men do. Don't flatter yourself DarkFuneral, no gay guy is going to rape you.

Ivy, I've had the exact opposite experience with lesbians. The vast majority of the ones I meet are really butch and they just ruin lesbianism for me :P

Ivy, I've had the exact opposite experience with lesbians. The vast majority of the ones I meet are really butch and they just ruin lesbianism for me :P

I've seen those too, which somewhat balances out lesbianism, as I don't mind if they stay on that side of the fence. :rolleyes:

Thread is off topic.

I hear macs make you gay? "Not that there's anything wrong with that!"

Edited by Desktop-pro

Shut up Darkfuneral1337. :lol:

God your funny <_<

Can you people .ing read my post? I said I don't mind gay people who act normal, I just hate the ones who act sexual around you. Learn to read and then come back instead of always saying I hate all gay people <_<

God your funny <_<

Can you people .ing read my post? I said I don't mind gay people who act normal, I just hate the ones who act sexual around you. Learn to read and then come back instead of always saying I hate all gay people <_<

Can you try to calm down and comprehend what people are actually saying? You're drawing conclusions that nobody is making. :lol:

Second, because I think it'll be funny, please humor me:

Define "acting normal" and "acting sexual" in your own words.

Define "acting normal" and "acting sexual" in your own words.

This is important.