Metro 2033

tkrow21

I vote for rental though just to see if you like it. Doesn't hurt to try out the game before dropping the money on it, you may not enjoy it that much to warrant the purchase. Or you may really love it and rush out to buy it right away. :P I've done that before lol.

But it's a single player game, so it would be done by the second day of my rental :lol:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But it's a single player game, so it would be done by the second day of my rental :lol:

:lol: Well, would that be better than spending 60 bucks on a game you'll beat in a couple days? :P

Only published review thus far, and it's a good one: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=238823

Aw wow ._. I need this game. Curse you, Coheed and Cambria for draining my funds!

EDIT: Metro 2033 Minimal, Recommended and Optimal System Requirements

I think I just died a little inside looking at those requirements :blink:

Edited by Danrik

Aw wow ._. I need this game. Curse you, Coheed and Cambria for draining my funds!

EDIT: Metro 2033 Minimal, Recommended and Optimal System Requirements

I think I just died a little inside looking at those requirements :blink:

Holy.. I definitely need a new computer for that. I meet the minimum but uh, well, yeah. Damn. Good thing I'm waiting for it. :lol:

Holy.. I definitely need a new computer for that. I meet the minimum but uh, well, yeah. Damn. Good thing I'm waiting for it. :lol:

Though remember, it's future proofing! Look at Crysis!

Seriously, I'm tired of the Steam forums T_T All they're doing is complaining when it's obvious that this game is targetting PC's (or more specifically, components [hint: fermi]) that aren't even available yet.

This should look quite good considering the recommended are similar to Crysis' were, and I'm running Crysis beautifully :D

Edited by Danrik

Hey Guys I am reallu excited to play this game and test out the PC im building on it.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THE BOOK IN ENGLISH?

No idea - all I know is that if the translation is done, it's only been done for a week or two.

edit, supposed to be released today (Thursday, 18th).

Edited by tkrow21