Favourite Case?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd have to say the ol' faithful 900. Worked in two of them. Nice and easy to work with. Shame i haven' had a build to use in a 902. Wouldn't mind seeing the differences.

Looks wise the 800D just looks gorgeous. Wouldn't mind upgrading to that in the furture, when I WC my system. RC832's aren't easy to WC without modding it to hell, being an Air cooled case and all.

Coolermaster CM690, had one, it's my parents computer now. Awesome design, great functionality and great cooling possibilities.

My all time dream case is however the NZXT Rogue Cube with the Black/Red theme... unfortunately, they stopped making that ages ago, so I wasn't able to buy one for my current build :(

My all time dream case is however the NZXT Rogue Cube with the Black/Red theme... unfortunately, they stopped making that ages ago, so I wasn't able to buy one for my current build :(
Eh?

We still have them over here, did they discontinue them in the German market?

@Xoxide

Well damn...

Actually after looking very few places over here have them either, weird...

I like my new mini p180, at $85 it is a better deal than my recently sold antec 300 if you're in the market for a cheap case for a mATX build. I like the appearance of the Silverstone FT02, but the design is odd and I would've done it with watercooling in mind. I like modded cases such as RX-78 case and I would love to stick a build in a nes someday.

Eh?

We still have them over here, did they discontinue them in the German market?

@Xoxide

Well damn...

Actually after looking very few places over here have them either, weird...

They may still have them in the system, but they're out of stock 99% of the time. I spoke to NZXT themselves, they said they discontinued production of the Rogue altogether :(

I like my new mini p180, at $85 it is a better deal than my recently sold antec 300 if you're in the market for a cheap case for a mATX build. I like the appearance of the Silverstone FT02, but the design is odd and I would've done it with watercooling in mind. I like modded cases such as RX-78 case and I would love to stick a build in a nes someday.

I have a Mini P180, which is a decent case, but to be perfectly honest, I was expecting better for the 100

I'm mighty happy with my CM HAF 932. I want to paint the interior of it sometime, but I just haven't gotten around to it. I've always liked the Antec 1200, it will probably be my next case for my new system.. if I get around to it lol.