Sign in to follow this  
greengiant912

Twilight.

True Blood is an awesome Vampire TV show on HBO. Not sure how it compares to Twlight, since I never watched or read the book. But True Blood is for a more mature audience than for teens.

I care not for it. Or True Blood.

That said, I accidentally converted to Harry Potter a while back. I tripped and fell and read the first book and got hooked ... I fail :(

I think twilight is aimed at the pre-teen girls if I'm not mistaken..

oh great now that I made a post about this, there are twilight ads popping up on the website lolz...

Edited by greengiant912

I won't lie I quite like Harry Potter but this Twilight drivel is completely beyond my comprehension...

I went to go see the Twilight movie with my friend, cause she asked me to, and absolutely hated it. I don't think it's a bad movie, it's just not aimed at us, mostly girls in their early teens.

Not going to see New Moon lol.

I think twilight is aimed at the pre-teen girls if I'm not mistaken..

oh great now that I made a post about this, there are twilight ads popping up on the website lolz...

what the heck! Same here, I just went in this thread and they started popping up like crazy :lol:

I went to go see the Twilight movie with my friend, cause she asked me to, and absolutely hated it. I don't think it's a bad movie, it's just not aimed at us, mostly girls in their early teens.
From what I heard on NPR a LOT of chicks dig these movies.

Its like the average girl has all of these "things" done to and for her, she doesn't have to do anything but be herself and she gets this supposedly attractive male figure practically drooling over her.

All the girls from 13 to 31 are essentially wetting their panties over this fantasy situation...

:lol:

ZFrom what I heard on NPR a LOT of chicks dig these movies.

Its like the average girl all these "things" done to and for her, she doesn't have to do anything but be herself and she gets this supposedly attractive male figure practically drooling over her.

All the girls from 13 to 31 are essentially wetting their panties over this fantasy situation...

That is true..most of the girls I know want to go see this movie...and even the ones who hate reading read the book. Damn hypocrits :lol:

The only way I would go see this movie is if the hottest girl I knew promised me I was going to get some if I went to see it with here. Even then it would be a pain to sit threw this movie, but in the end I would be getting laid..

The only way I would go see this movie is if the hottest girl I knew promised me I was going to get some if I went to see it with here. Even then it would be a pain to sit threw this movie, but in the end I would be getting laid..

Isn't that the whole point of just going out with a girl in general :lol: