sack_patrol

What could be a good graphics pen tablet?

I need a graphics pen tablet to use with photoshop. I read some reviews on Wacom's Bamboo and Intos4. I think bamboo isn't too comfortable...I mean if I think about it I might have some problems with it. The intos4 is quite good but the price for the large is 700$ which is is wayyy beyond mah budget. The small is ~250$ which I don't think I can buy as well unless Staples drops prices for the holidays. It might also be small...it being the "small" model n all, (lol) but it might work fine. Are there any good graphics tablets that aren't too expensive, and are at the same time responsive and overall good?

The Bamboo is very good. Even the "Fun" version is a great setup for $100. I have used one for over a year now and love it. I use it for photo editing in CaptureNX2 as well as PSCS4.

I like my bamboo. $60 on sale at best buy and I enjoy it. Has everything except tilt and a little less pressure levels (512 instead of something higher).

can anyone say CHRISTMAS PRESENT ?! :P ha ha

lol thats what I was thinking. I guess I'll wait and see how the prices drop (if they do) around the holidays and I might go with the bamboo. Maybe one day when I win the lottery or something I'll get the intos4. lol

I just found the bamboo tablet for $50.00 at the local Best Buy.