problem with the system

N.E.A

i am having a problem here , my display goes blue and pc restarts but befor it goes blue it turns black and says : no display

i got this pic 95.bmp

i downloaded the latest driver from nvidia and i will install it but i need help to determine if it is a driver issue or what ..

btw my card is gtx 275 and the os vista ultimate

thanks in advance ..:)

edit : i installed the the latest driver 4 weeks ago and it was full of troubles ..so i went back to 190.38 and now i am having trouble with that ..:(

Edited by N.E.A

I had an issue similar where I would get random BSODs...Ended up being one of my sticks or RAM, they tested good when I built the system but then one of them failed afterwords...Have you memtested it? Do you have an extra Video card to test and see if it's the card?

I had an issue similar where I would get random BSODs...Ended up being one of my sticks or RAM, they tested good when I built the system but then one of them failed afterwords...Have you memtested it? Do you have an extra Video card to test and see if it's the card?

i can get one and try it ..the memory is ok and the cpu and i am running it at stock ..for now i overclocked it but when i saw this my first thought was bad cpu overclock ..i will try that idea ...in 50 minutes ..