Whoooops! Man dunks his Bugatti Veyron

tjmagneto

1. I see you don't like people who have a lot of money and have cool cars.

2. Why do you need to know about your car? Who seriously gives a ., you buy it, drive it and make other people look at it. And what are you trying to say, the only way to be worthy to buy one of these cars is to go speeding on a road and drive into the next tree or get your license taken away from the police?

me> :smack: <You ... i really dont want to explain this all over and keep making revisions to clarify myself to every individual who can't catch the jist of my posts, if thats what you think im saying then :thumbs-up:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He let it idle for 15 MINUTES - UNDER WATER before it finally died.

More proof you don't need to be smart to be rich!

I caught that too... what the heck?!?!? Why would ANYONE let their vehicle run after it's submerged under water? Distracted from driving by a cellphone and a bird. I'd say he and his car deserved a swim. Better that then him swerving the wrong way and injuring someone else or worse.

1. I see you don't like people who have a lot of money and have cool cars.

2. Why do you need to know about your car? Who seriously gives a ., you buy it, drive it and make other people look at it. And what are you trying to say, the only way to be worthy to buy one of these cars is to go speeding on a road and drive into the next tree or get your license taken away from the police?

Lol yes that's exactly what he's saying. These cars are RE-TAR-DED if you don't drive them on the track or use any of their SUPER power. Why are they just chugging away all the gas for no reason, they are about as bad as SUVs (and luxury SUVs take the cake). There is justification in a super electric car but none what so ever for these overpriced gas guzzlers. People who spend retarded amounts of wealth on something for other people to look at are fools and that's all there is to it. I don't look at mercedes or bmws and say "wow that person is amazing", I say "wow that person's an idiot".

Bring on da fire!

Edited by IVIYTH0S

He let it idle for 15 MINUTES - UNDER WATER before it finally died.

More proof you don't need to be smart to be rich!

Can someone advise as to where the air intakes are on a Veyron? I'm not convinced that a submerged vehicle could be running for more than a few moments.

Not to mention the fact that the exhaust pipes would have flooded too, taking on water (think: driving through deep water too slow and water going into the exhaust = nightmare).

Lol yes that's exactly what he's saying. These cars are RE-TAR-DED if you don't drive them on the track or use any of their SUPER power.

Fair point; but why then, make them road legal? I can tell you now, that the majority of Aston Martin/Porsche/Bentley/etc etc won't be used on a track. Racing teams, sure. Average (but wealthy) owner? Never in a million years wants to risk trashing their pride and joy. A few exceptions maybe, but yeah - not many.

:lol:, I hope he got water in the intake and hydrolocked the engine (at bare minimum a bent rod). Serves him right...but, other than that, I really don't care - his vehicle. He's already paid the stupidity tax.

Sure, it's a shame that people do stupid things and mistreat their vehicles. HOWEVER, its their vehicle. They can drive it off the cliff as long as it's legally ok to do so.

There are plenty of people who aren't gearheads. It doesn't mean they can't drive a car. You can appreciate a technology, regardless of whether or not you fully understand it. You can also not care. Plenty in either category.

:lol:, I hope he got water in the intake and hydrolocked the engine (at bare minimum a bent rod). Serves him right...but, other than that, I really don't care - his vehicle. He's already paid the stupidity tax.

Sure, it's a shame that people do stupid things and mistreat their vehicles. HOWEVER, its their vehicle. They can drive it off the cliff as long as it's legally ok to do so.

There are plenty of people who aren't gearheads. It doesn't mean they can't drive a car. You can appreciate a technology, regardless of whether or not you fully understand it. You can also not care. Plenty in either category.

I hydrolocked my old Saturn :lol: but I think if these people want to appreciate technology and want to gain my respect. They'll get a Tesla roadster.

tesla_roadster2.jpg

Lol yes that's exactly what he's saying. These cars are RE-TAR-DED if you don't drive them on the track or use any of their SUPER power. Why are they just chugging away all the gas for no reason, they are about as bad as SUVs (and luxury SUVs take the cake). There is justification in a super electric car but none what so ever for these overpriced gas guzzlers. People who spend retarded amounts of wealth on something for other people to look at are fools and that's all there is to it. I don't look at mercedes or bmws and say "wow that person is amazing", I say "wow that person's an idiot".

Bring on da fire!

BMW and Mercedes? Are you on crack or something, they aren't gas guzzlers. They probably get better mileage than half the cars in America. And they don't break easily. In America the BMW's and Mercedes are obviously worse, but in Germany(And Europe) they are much more efficient(Diesel).

Its not all about mileage, its also about quality.

Why are they just chugging away all the gas for no reason, they are about as bad as SUVs (and luxury SUVs take the cake). People who spend retarded amounts of wealth on something for other people to look at are fools and that's all there is to it.

Same reason most of those rich people have multi room mansions, just wasting electricity and resources. I guess cause they can... :lol:

Real world testing shows that it isn't really that efficient, well at least according to the all mighty Top Gear awhile back (around 2007?).

top gear is a great show there's no denying, but they don't always get it right. some of the facts were skewed and the faults exaggerated (clarkson has pretty much admitted this himself).

most stuff i've read about the tesla has been positive, but this really isn't the right time for the general public to be buying these cars. even the petrol saving doesn't make up for the massive cost, especially when you consider the fact that the batteries last 5-7 years and cost $36,000 to replace.

frankly, people driving mercs are the smart ones. at these prices, doing less damage to the environment is not exactly a great selling point.

....Just stop Bugatti. If something needs that much cooling, it's clearly inefficient as hell.

It needs that much cooling because it's a >1000 BHP machine...

You may as well say a water-cooled PC is inefficient as hell

Performance Auto Sales salvage company... pfffft