Whoooops! Man dunks his Bugatti Veyron

tjmagneto

No but it'd be awesome. Wouldn't need all those radiators :lol:
Actually, they have...

Well, not quite 240, but I'm reasonably sure that this car could do it if you set it up properly

SSC Ultimate Aero EV

The normal (non electric) Ultimate is officially the fastest production car, Guinness clocked it at 257 and 254 (the two runs it needed for it to be official) and the official averaged time is 256. something or other

How many turbo chargers?

Half of the Bugatti.

How many cylinders?

Half of the Bugatti.

How many Radiators?

as far as I can tell, 1/10th the number of the Bugatti...

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When they say radiators they mean anything that dissipates heat, intercoolers, tranny cooler, and oil coolers, and air conditioning though it probably doesn't need that many. I would assume the Ultimate Areo would have a minimum of 3 radiators one for engine cooling, one for oil cooling and one for the transmission. More if it has air conditioning.

Edited by gabrieltessin

Actually, they have...

Well, not quite 240, but I'm reasonably sure that this car could do it if you set it up properly

SSC Ultimate Aero EV

The normal (non electric) Ultimate is officially the fastest production car, Guinness clocked it at 257 and 254 (the two runs it needed for it to be official) and the official averaged time is 256. something or other

How many turbo chargers?

Half of the Bugatti.

How many cylinders?

Half of the Bugatti.

How many Radiators?

as far as I can tell, 1/10th the number of the Bugatti...

yaI <3 the SSC UA and now I truly have found my love. (The Ariel Atom X was pretty sweet too, it was the EV version of the Atom)

yaI <3 the SSC UA and now I truly have found my love. (The Ariel Atom X was pretty sweet too, it was the EV version of the Atom)

:lol: I had a thing for a Gumpert Apollo for a while, and then about a year later Top gear Showed it and everyonone was like OMG Drooooooool, and then i got put of it because of all the people going around bragging about seeing this 'all new awesome car' at school :P

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...pollo_Dubai.jpg

Edited by SenitaL

:lol: I had a thing for a Gumpert Apollo for a while, and then about a year later Top gear Showed it and everyonone was like OMG Drooooooool, and then i got put of it because of all the people going around bragging about seeing this 'all new awesome car' at school :P

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...pollo_Dubai.jpg

Nice :blink: it looks alot like the opel speedster (another one of my faves)

Opel_Speedster_Blue.jpg

which is why side mirrors shouldn't exist :P. side view cameras ftw!!

side view cameras exist on concept cars .. am i wrong ..?

and customized too

i think i saw one infinity with cameras , what i meant is they won't be popular till 2 years i think , ..

but that car looks great except for the pump :P

BMW z4 is far better ..

Edited by N.E.A

Whoah Whoa Hold it right there!

1) those idiotic lottery winner and footballer types are exactly what i was talking about, ofcourse theres others such lawyers ect to add to that too, but they are almost guaranteed to buy something like a Veyron or a Bently GT as you said, thats fine go ahead (meh veyron..meh Bently) but if your going to buy a Lamborghi Diablo SV for instance then you had better be prepared! (hence the big arms and fast wits!) and i dont think many lawyers would meet that criteria NOR would footballers as they dont have any wits (because they are twits :lol:) ask any true sports car owner and he/she will tell you that some of these machines are beasts to control or require you to be Very alert, its just a fact, hence them being called SUPERcars?

2) I never said the wealthy are all deemed unworthy (thats insane obv), Ofcourse you have to be wealthy to afford one of those machines! BUT you should atleast know your stuff and what to expect before ordering a 1000bhp monster <_< Most of these people who have supercars just buy it for bragging rights and to look good, and its sickening to me because they probably wont even use the car the way its meant to be used, i mean siriously? you buy a car that can do 220mph+ and keep it in the garage 85% of the time and when you do take it out, the max you ever push it is 60 on a freeway for fear of breaking something or or shitting yourself :closedeyes: its a Supercar for crying out loud! atleast take it out on a track day once in a while and see what it can Really do!

3) Yes ofcourse you must have passion if you own a supercar! what kind of a question is that?! :lol: atleast in one form or another, take slick above me for example, he is clearly passionate about that old school muscle sound & feel when it comes to his cars (so im guessing his dream car would be something like a 67 shelby gt500? :lol:) point is, you have to respect your supercar - ever wonder why they give cars names or call it a 'her' ? :P passion dude.

Finally ofcourse people have different opinions, thats obvious and what appeals to one person might not to another (i have no idea where you pulled that out of the hat, because its totally not what i said or meant) hope thats cleared things up a bit!

1. I see you don't like people who have a lot of money and have cool cars.

2. Why do you need to know about your car? Who seriously gives a ., you buy it, drive it and make other people look at it. And what are you trying to say, the only way to be worthy to buy one of these cars is to go speeding on a road and drive into the next tree or get your license taken away from the police?