Whoooops! Man dunks his Bugatti Veyron

tjmagneto

I needed a laugh this afternoon and this story did it for me. $1,000,000 Bugatti + 1 pelican + 1 cellphone = splashdown fail. Expensive problem for the driver but a cheap laugh for me.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:O

:angry:

What an arsehole...

My thoughts on the story:

"jerked the wheel"
/facepalm
dropped his cell phone
They should invent a device for cellphones allows you to still use them while driving, that would be pretty neat...

"the car’s front tire left the frontage road and entered a muddy patch, which foiled his attempt to maneuver away from the lagoon."
How fast WAS this jackass going while trying to use his cellphone on a windy road?

"The man, who refused to give his name,"
I wouldn't give my name either if I was that big of a douche...

"It’s the rarest car in the world, not something you can just replace, the man said."
O rly?

I'd like to know exactly who this guy is. Police won't release the name and there is no rumor that I've found stating the driver's name. It would have to be a very short list of people that this could be receiving a call from Gov. Schwarzenegger and driving a car with this high a pricetag.

WOW!

Anyone else find it far too much of a coincidence that someone happened to be filming a Bugatti Veyron as it was crashing into water and that it just happened to be owned buy the owner of (or at least an employee) of an exotic car salvage company?

I'd like to know exactly who this guy is. Police won't release the name and there is no rumor that I've found stating the driver's name. It would have to be a very short list of people that this could be receiving a call from Gov. Schwarzenegger and driving a car with this high a pricetag.

Andy House of Performance Auto Sales in Lufkin, Texas. Video link says so.

They said his name on the local news earlier but I wasnt paying that much attention, it happened about 75 or 80 miles from me...

They said his name on the local news earlier but I wasnt paying that much attention, it happened about 75 or 80 miles from me...
Give him a nice healthy backhand for us...

oh yeah and...

Good another Veyron less :) (I hate the veyron)
WHA...

I know they're over rated and ridiculously priced but why do you dislike them?