Geforce Driver Update 191.07

DanTheGamer11

All the time, mostly when i right click or open a program, i went back to 182.08 which is fast and troubleless...

i got the same problem but i downgraded to 190.38 ..try that i think there is no big difference between it and the .7 , i think sli gets a little better with it..try 0.38 and tell us what you got ..;)

i got the same problem but i downgraded to 190.38 ..try that i think there is no big difference between it and the .7 , i think sli gets a little better with it..try 0.38 and tell us what you got ..;)

I updated to 190.38 but it's the same story...I wanna sell this gfx card and get a newer one...

• 2 weeks later...

The 195.62 drivers make my screen flicker on and off in SLI. The whole screen flickers like a bad flourescent bulb. The only fix was to either disable sli and reenable sli in the nvidia control panel, or go back to 191.07. I really wanted the SLI profiles 195.62 had to offer. Oh well.

Uhm if by flickering u mean that the whole desktop is "flashing" and the task manager goes crazy then i had the same problem. I booted and it just started to do that every time i clicked the desktop so i clicked on the taskbar and it was fine until i clicked on the desktop again. I was in a hurry and needed to access the net fast so i just ran opera from quick launch and it worked fine. I tried the desktop again and it was all ok. Never happened before and i hope to never ever see it again.