fiona123

you Laugh, You Lose!

I found another funny one, This time arround it was while trying to find out why my computer makes a weird high pitched sqealing sound when i start up Crysis, it ends in game but its damnd annoying in intro,main menu and cutscenes <_< can anyone shed some light on this matter? anyhow heres one what made me lol.

computer-cat-3.jpg

Edit i found out why i get the sqealing sound, heres a link if anyone else needs it: http://www.incrysis.com/forums/viewtopic.p...=400511#p400511 - enabling vsync in crysis.. hmm :unsure:

Edited by SenitaL

1258753632394.jpg
Failure...

I can see that as nothing more, those police officers failed to competently take control of that situation...

i wanted to laugh at obama , but i got my mouth shut :P

Edited by N.E.A

The only thing that makes me laugh in this thread is the fact that it was started by a spammer :lol:

I guess I lose, :rolleyes:

The only thing that makes me laugh in this thread is the fact that it was started by a spammer :lol:

:lol: i smiled , did not laugh , so i did not lose :P

lol N.E.A did you find that video somewhere from me? because you know cookie monster is my favourate and i usually have his videos in my sig (im sure i had that one in there at one point) :P

Edited by SenitaL

lol N.E.A did you find that video somewhere from me? because you know cookie monster is my favourate and i usually have his videos in my sig (im sure i had that one in there at one point) :P

:lol: you laughed so you lose , i find it in youtube ..when i was searching for om nom nom ..:D i love it too ..:lol:

lets keep this as a secret between us , we do not want any other member to notice that we are 17-20 and we still love that character . ;)

Edited by N.E.A

+1 :withstupid: