the Massive Unknown's rebuild advice

unknownuser200

Before anyone thinks im rich.. im not and i dont plan on doing this all at once... but i made a list of things im going to change... more so its going to be pretty much a rebuild...

this will more then likely take place over 4 months or so alittle bit each week when i can afford it... heres the list i have so far

Ocz Gold 1000watt psu

X58 Classified with full ek waterblock (or if somethings better out at the time)

Cheapest gulftown CPU (when released)

Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 2000mhz 6gb

256gb ocz colossus cascade drives

3 more wd 1tb green drives for a total of four for raid 10

two 5970's in crossfire with ek water blocks

Evga 9800 Gtx for physics (ek waterblock)

Heatkiller Rev.3 cpu block

Feser Monsta Radiator

Innovatek Eheim HPPS Pump

Feser coolant and tubing

6 140mm fans for the radiator (push pull)

Nxzt Serenity II fan controller for more silence

Razer Tarantula

coolermaster Mouse mouse (the fancy one (cant remember model))

Sleeving kit

lighting

Blue ray burner (LG)

Windows 7 Ulitmate Retail

Kaspersky Internet Security

lots of games lol

i think thats it if u have anything more to add... let me know what you think... if theres anything ud change.. or see not worth buying let me know and ill revise the list

Edited by unknownuser200

I wouldn't raid ssd's w/o a real raid card. Really i wouldn't bother raiding them at all. They're already blazing fast alone.

Also I wouldn't use a premixed coolant. Distilled water is 15x cheaper and works just as well, better then most coolants actually...

I doubt you'll ever see a difference between 6GB of RAM and 12GB of RAM. If budget is a concern or becomes one that's one of the first things I'd cut out of the build. However I see RAM slots like I see punani, if it's there in front of me I'm going to fill it :lol:

I doubt you'll ever see a difference between 6GB of RAM and 12GB of RAM. If budget is a concern or becomes one that's one of the first things I'd cut out of the build. However I see RAM slots like I see punani, if it's there in front of me I'm going to fill it :lol:

with six schlongs though??

alright thanks that will also save me some money... only big thing im trying to figure out is a psu since cokeman doenst think that one has enough balls

list revised with your sugguestions... found corsair memory just as cheap as the patriot

Edited by unknownuser200