NVIDIA in love with Apple computers

Zertz

Full Article

I think that part is really interesting:

"Apple uses the best technology for their [computers]..."

Is that why the latest iMac uses ATI video cards? :lol:

It's no secret that the guy hates Intel, but maybe he should take a second or two to think about what he says. Praising Apple when most of your sales come from the large PC OEMs and retail doesn't exactly sound like a brilliant business plan.

Oh and, here's something else for Jen-Hsun to be proud of:

Mac Pro video card options:

# NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 512MB

# 2x NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 512MB [Add $150.00]

# 3x NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 512MB [Add $300.00]

# 4x NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 512MB [Add $450.00]

# ATI Radeon HD 4870 512MB [Add $200.00]

:rolleyes:

So much controversial NVIDIA news lately!

offered at the mac store

http://store.apple.com/us/product/TW387ZM/A

$449.95

ouch

however the initial advertisement i saw was for TV, advertising the most powerful video for your mac..

Lol. Most Powerful for you MAC thats all you need to know there :lol:

I personally find these things annoying, when I try to scroll down on a page I can't because there is no mouse wheel, and then that annoying keyboard <_<

Nvidia is just totally failing :lol:

I saw this on Tom's earlier today. Amazing.

We have Macs for work, and for certain applications I do prefer them, but in the end the cost:performance ratio is just outrageous. My current machine will kick the crap out of nearly any of the current Mac offerings ... and I built it for $600.

I already hate apple, and have a VERY high distaste for nvidia (lately). But whatever, if people want to pay more for a computer that does less so be it. Those people have IQ's too low to even bring them back.

OCFreak, I guarantee you your workplace would be just as well off on PC's. Heck maybe they'd even have enough money to give you a bonus lol

Edited by IVIYTH0S

I already hate apple, and have a VERY high distaste for nvidia (lately). But whatever, if people want to pay more for a computer that does less so be it. Those people have IQ's too low to even bring them back.

OCFreak, I guarantee you your workplace would be just as well off on PC's. Heck maybe they'd even have enough money to give you a bonus lol

Well, I work in the photographic industry, and in most cases the majority of people are using Macs because of it. I don't mind them for work applications or even some editing of images, but just knowing that my less than a $1000 Windows machine can absolutely destroy the $4000 Mac ... is just so satisfying.