[WTS] EVGA 790i Ultra SLI, E8500, 4GB Patriot DDR3 2000mhz

Marne_Aeok

the ram is still availible. The stock settings for ram is 2000mhz 9-9-9-24 @ 2.0v

i ran it at 8-8-8-20 @ 2.0v thats all i dared do. i didnt wanna burn these up. i dont know what there limit is. your welcome to try after you purchase them. for what i needed them for they were pretty durn snappy ^_^ I ran memtest on them before and never had an issue. as to when they were purchased i dunno.they came with my rig when i bought it used back in Jan 2009

Hey guys as some of you know i made the jump to i7. all my stuff is sitting here needing a home in my now abandoned case. All stuff has been tested working properly. I dont sell CRAP. If you got an issue with my prices keep it to your freaking selves. dont freaking buy it than. i think im already taking a hit on it. Dont insult me by lowballing me.

Due to repeated PMs and replies on various forums where this sale is listed ive decided to adjust prices. Again i recommend you NOT insult me and try to lowball me.Also if your going to have the audacity to post a reply knocking the price after being told NOT to than at least have the common sense to link the correct friggin product. the part number is CLEARLY visible. :bird:

Mobo -- Price $100

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Se...&CatId=3495

This is the link I personally was referring too. And I remember offering you 120 shipped. I personally don't see how this was an insult on a board that hasn't been recertified.

However I personally take offense to this edit.

Woah! In Portugal the motherboard price is still in the $200+ mark.

Inflation? Tiger had it new not recert for 175 the day I Pm'd Marne_Aeok, on this one, They had two listed, the new one and the recert one. I believe that was Tuesday. Today, especially if you spend alot of time on tiger, you know they change crap on a minute to minute basis and I'm unable to find the link.

I didn't mean to twist any nipples here. I research product pricing before I make an offer though. And I apologize if you felt I insulted you Marne_Aeok.

yo dude that edit was not directed towards you. it wasnt even on this forum. it was on another forum where i have the board listed and some asshat offered me like 75 bucks cuz he could get it refurbished or recertified or on ebay whatever. some random crap. it was a lowblow and i was just pissed so i modified all sale threads to show that.

i dont remember a pm where you mentioned 120 shipped but ill gladly take that if your still willing to offer it lol.