Modern Warfare 2 Owns!

Jump4h

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: whats wrong with it?

never played it...

There have been a multitude of threads complaining about all the stuff they've pulled out of the game (that was in prior versions).

Ya the game is sweet. The campaign had some epic twists in the story and it was very solid.

Multiplayer is mainly what I bought it for though and it shines! So much stuff use and customize this game should keep me entertained forever.

P.S.

When the AC-130 is in the right hands... you can do wonders :P

Our team was down by a crap load cause everyone but me were negative, I proceeded to get an AC-130 and brought us up from a 13 kill deficit and we won. My final score, 39-4 :D

P.S.S.

Does anyone know what purpose the prestiges have other than pointless little emblems?

Edited by XxHellxRaizerxX

Just bought this game this morning and have no regrets. Just a few missions in and I'm hooked. I've never really enjoyed multiplayer or co-op so for me the limitations really don't matter though I understand why so many would be upset. The gameplay is just amazing. Visually it seems the same as the first MW.

Played the first 3 missions. Looks pretty good, but I think that's my limit for today. This game gives me a massive headache, probably from how the screen shakes when you get shot.

Each earned Prestige gives you an extra custom class slot, at least it did in the console version. It should for the PC too, now that it has prestige.

what a load of #$@T

Steam is excellent except for that....

Shell out 67 bucks and if you dont like it your stuck with it FOREVER. and we cant even rent games to try them out.

That is even more binding than marriage.

How horrible.

F$#@ STEAM

Or if you're like me and my friends, you share the game with them with your account. I use my friends account and play all his games and occasionally he uses mine to play the games he doesn't have. That's how I deal with it :).

Anybody want to play any of my games??

steam.png

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Or if you're like me and my friends, you share the game with them with your account. I use my friends account and play all his games and occasionally he uses mine to play the games he doesn't have. That's how I deal with it :).

Anybody want to play any of my games??

steam.png

I do that too. I have about 20 games installed, and the ones I do not have I simply play on my friends account. I have virtually every game you would want to play.

Also, I do not see why some people seem to hate steam. I've never had a problem with it, except when I preordered RE5 and they said servers were overloaded. 10 minutes later it came 2 megs per second. Also, people are whining about "what if you lose your games". If someone lost their game, there would be a HUGE controversy, and steam would lose a large marketshare because people didint trust them.

As a final point, I would like to add that if you get banned for hacking it bans your key, so you can't play anymore. Any other disadvantages with steam that I have seen to miss?

As a final point, I would like to add that if you get banned for hacking it bans your key, so you can't play anymore. Any other disadvantages with steam that I have seen to miss?

as in you can't play your game anymore, or just online??