Modern Warfare 2 Owns!

Jump4h

Just got my MW2 copy. Played the first single player map, and I can say that it ROCKS. I haven't tried multiplayer yet but the story is so much more immersive than the first one. Also, if you have it, post your Pitt records here, just 4 fun :). Mine is 26,9 seconds.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already knew the single player and special forces (co-op) was going to be good. My main reason for wanting to play this game.

How were you not impressed with CoD 4? It has one of the best single player experiences in the genre.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Well my brother bought it for PC and he bought the strategy guide I think, and holy . those weapons look awesome! And the attachments, I don't even care about the multiplayer issues anymore, I'm impressed with all the stuff they came up with!!!

I think it's quite funny how a few people are boycotting it, yet sales are still insanely high even in the first 24 hours :lol:

Somehow, I doubt Infinity Ward/Activision give a rat's doo-dah to be honest. Don't get me wrong - it's a shame that PC gamers are inevitably suffering, but still amusing how it will make the difference of a drop of water in the ocean really.

I think it's quite funny how a few people are boycotting it, yet sales are still insanely high even in the first 24 hours :lol:

Somehow, I doubt Infinity Ward/Activision give a rat's doo-dah to be honest. Don't get me wrong - it's a shame that PC gamers are inevitably suffering, but still amusing how it will make the difference of a drop of water in the ocean really.

My friend went to EB games and PC games were barely sold, I think STEAM is what most people are ordering it over now..

Honestly after all that they've done, I don't even want to play even the single player. I've been wondering though. How do the actual developers (not the bosses) feel about the whole PC deal. That's where they originally started so there isn't any way they couldn't know how backward it is.

Honestly after all that they've done, I don't even want to play even the single player. I've been wondering though. How do the actual developers (not the bosses) feel about the whole PC deal. That's where they originally started so there isn't any way they couldn't know how backward it is.

When money is involved, I don't think they give a darn about PC gamers. Why the heck should they, when the console titles are where the money is at? I know the PC gamers feel hard done by, but that's life I suppose. I bet quite a few console gamers feel hard done by when PC games never make it to consoles.

Oh well. I've not got it yet (as mentioned elsewhere) but will pick it up when people have stopped having spasmodic fits about the game.

When money is involved, I don't think they give a darn about PC gamers. Why the heck should they, when the console titles are where the money is at? I know the PC gamers feel hard done by, but that's life I suppose. I bet quite a few console gamers feel hard done by when PC games never make it to consoles.

Oh well. I've not got it yet (as mentioned elsewhere) but will pick it up when people have stopped having spasmodic fits about the game.

At least Valve still shows us the love.